Skocz do zawartości

Desmo Maniax is a group with desmo in their hearts!

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Arecki

Licznik ze Sport Classica do Monstera S4R

Polecane posty

Udało mi się zdobyć w okazyjnej cenie fabrycznie nowy licznik do Sport Classica

Jako, ze licznik w moim S4R jest w opłakanym stanie postanowilem przeszczepić środek do nowej obudowy.

Niestety okazalo sie ze pierwsze S4R mialy nieco inne obudowy niż poźniejsze i mocowania w środku nie pasują.

Teraz mam nowy pomysł. A mianowicie podłączyc caly licznik z SC do S4R

Po pierwszej probie wskazowki ledwo zadrgały (nie wykonaly wogóle obrotu) zapalily sie kontrolki, prawy wyswietlacz zaczął procedure odliczania, nastepnie pojawilo sie OFF i temperatura silnika.

I teraz mam watpliwości czy rozpocząć procedure programowania kluczyków  jak poniżej?

Czy w razie czego będę mogł wrócic do starego licznika?

At least three keys (included the RED key) are necessary to program the immobilizer up to max. 8 keys (included the RED key).
Programming the immobilizer
If one or more parts of the immobilizer are replaced, such as black keys, decoder or engine control unit, system must be reprogrammed. Proceed as follows:
-

ensure that battery poles are correctly connected and the battery is in perfect operating conditions
-

take the red key and the black ones
-

insert the red key (3) in the ignition switch (4)
-

turn the key to ON so to switch on the instrument panel. The multifunction display will show the number of inserted keys (here "1") and a countdown starting from 30. Important: ensure that the ignition switch was to OFF for at least thirty seconds before performing the above
-

ensure that countdown has started and turn the key to OFF before it reaches zero (about three seconds)
-

remove the red key, insert a black key (5) and set the switch to ON within the next 15 seconds (display shows the number of keys inserted, in this instance 2, with the countdown from 30 to 0 at the side)
-

ensure that countdown has started and turn the key to OFF before it reaches zero
-

within 15 seconds: remove the black key, insert the other black key (5) and turn it to ON.
-

The multifunction display will show the number of inserted keys (here "3") and a countdown starting from 30.
-

ensure that countdown has started and turn the key to OFF before it reaches zero
-

remove the black key, insert the red key and set the switch to ON within the next 15 seconds (display shows the number of keys inserted, in this instance 4, with the countdown from 30 to 0 at the side)
-

ensure that the countdown has begun and set the key to OFF before it reaches zero. The LED (1) on the instrument panel will flash to indicate successful programming.

Now two black keys and the decoder inside the instrument panel are successfully programmed. Continue as follows:

-

turn the red key to ON within 15 seconds;
-

leave the key positioned to ON for 5 to 15 seconds (not less than 5 and not more than 15 seconds) to allow data transfer from the decoder to the engine control unit and then turn the key to OFF
-

allow 10 seconds before turning the key to ON again.

Now the programming procedure is over. Immobilizer programming is completed. The above procedure must be fully complied with even though just a part of the immobilizer system needs to be programmed. Partial programming is not allowed! When finished, ensure that the engine starts if programmed black keys are used.

Może być problem z licznikiem kilometrów i prędkościomierzem. W S4R masz monowahacz, w SC nie. W jednym liczy impulsy z 4 śrub a w drugim z 6 więc nijak się nie może to zgrać. Przerabiałam temat jak do S4 chciałam wsadzić zegary od S2R1000 - przekłamywał przejechaną odległość i prędkość. U mnie stanęło na rozebraniu zegarów, zdjęciu wskazówek z modułu elektronicznego i przerzucenie oryginałów do nowej puchy i podmiana tarczek. Tylko jak się to zrobi to trzeba przed wciśnięciem wskazówek podłączyć zegary do motocykla na zapłonie i skalibrować je na wartość zerową. Wskazówki liczników wyjmuje się z trochę większą siłą przy zachowaniu ostrożności za pomocą np. dwóch noży.

Edytowano przez martyn

Niestety nie moge przełożyc modułow bo maja inne mocowania

W starym wszystko trzyma się na jednym wkręcie a w nowym SC na sześciu, inne sa także zaczepy.

Poza tym wklady rożnią sie nieznacznie

Musialbym przycinac / wiercic w plytce drukowanej.

O przeklamaniach prędkości rzeczywiscie nie pomyślałem, S4R ma cztery a SC sześć śrub mocujących tarczę

Jechałbym 50% wolniej :)

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

Ważne informacje

By using this site, you agree to our Warunki korzystania z serwisu.